Life should get simpler as you approach retirement. Instead, it seems like it becomes more complex. In the decade leading up to retirement, you’re faced with concerns like:
- Will my kids and grandchildren be ok after I’m gone?
- Have I saved enough to live comfortably in retirement?
- Have I been investing correctly?
- How do I make sure I don’t outlast my money?
- How will I meet health care costs? Do I need long-term care insurance?
- How can I leave a legacy that isn’t just about the wealth I pass on, but my values?
Getting limited help early in your life may have suited your needs because things were simpler. Now you’re finding that you need more in-depth planning and answers to your pressing concerns.
We help put you on the path to the retirement you desire. As your financial advisors, we incorporate holistic financial planning and investment management with your needs, goals, and values. We work with you to build a plan that helps you transition from the working world to a retirement lived in comfort and with purpose.
- Fee-only compensation: We never accept commissions, which helps to ensure the advice you get is objective and not biased.
- Independence: We are not beholden to dictates from any other company. We only work for you and always have your best interests in mind.
- In-depth guidance: Our financial plans encompass your needs in investing, tax planning, cash flow, distribution planning, retirement planning, insurance, family legacy planning, philanthropy, and inheritances.
- Values: We take the time to get to know you so we can understand your purpose and values, and we help you incorporate those into your vision to make your dreams a reality.
We develop long-term multi-generational relationships with our clients. At many financial firms, you are just a number, a cog in their wheel. Many firms are now owned by large venture capital firms that look to drive their profitability, not yours. If you want expert advice that is driven by personal relationships and that is in your best interest, you will enjoy working with our team.