Our Promise to You
At Brown Wealth Management, we have a unique perspective on financial planning. While we are concerned with dollars and cents, we also understand that true wealth is so much more than just the numbers on a balance sheet.
Our Fiduciary Promise
At Brown Wealth Management, we hold ourselves accountable to a high fiduciary standard, which means that we have an ethical obligation to act in your best interest.
Only Registered Investment Advisors are held to a fiduciary standard by law. Financial advisors who accept commissions are usually not fiduciaries and may be influenced to act in their own best interest—not yours.
Brown Wealth Management is a fee-only Registered Investment Advisor in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. We always act in good faith and in your best interest.
We believe in:
- Financial planning that helps you reach your goals
- Being good stewards of wealth for future generations
- Putting our clients’ interests first
- Being your trusted advocate
- Leaving a legacy that fulfills your purpose and preserves family unity
- Giving advice that is objective and unbiased
- Aligning your values and goals with your financial plan
Access to Additional Trusted Resources
Brown Wealth Management is constantly working to provide the best range of services available to our clients. To ensure we provide quality resources, we also work closely with hand-picked trusted partners including:
- Estate planning attorneys
- Elder care attorneys
- Business brokers
- Insurance experts and other professionals
We work closely with these experts to ensure your plan is accurate from a tax, legal, and risk-minimized perspective. We will often coordinate meetings with your CPA and attorney to ensure that all advisors are on the same page and focusing on what's right for you.