Why Use Our Firm
At Brown Wealth Management, we have a unique perspective on financial planning. While we are concerned with dollars and cents, we also understand that true wealth is so much more than just the numbers on a balance sheet.
What We Believe
- In holistic planning that helps you reach your goals
- Trust and respect are earned and given
- Integrity is a lifestyle, not a sales pitch
- In being good stewards of wealth for future generations
- In putting our clients’ interests first
- In being your trusted advocate
- Our personal values should reflect our business etiquette
- Financial security should not come at the price of subjective or biased advice
- In leaving a legacy that fulfills your purpose
- That your personal financial plan should align with your values and world view
Our Fiduciary Promise
At Brown Wealth Management, we are financial planners that are held to a fiduciary standard.
What does that mean? Consider the difference between your physician and your financial advisor.
Your physician must adhere to a fiduciary standard, which means he or she has an ethical obligation to act in your best interest.
Only financial advisors who are Registered Investment Advisors are held, by law, to a fiduciary standard. Financial advisors who accept commissions are usually not fiduciaries and may be influenced to act in their own interests—not yours.
Brown Wealth Management is a fee-only Registered Investment Advisor and is held to and follows a fiduciary standard. We act in good faith and in your best interests at all times.
Access to Additional Trusted Resources
Brown Wealth Management is constantly working to provide the best range of services available to its customers. To ensure we provide quality resources, we also work closely with hand-picked trusted partners including:
- Estate planning attorneys
- Elder care attorneys
- Business brokers
- Insurance experts and other professionals
We work closely with these experts to ensure your plan is accurate from a tax, legal, and risk-minimized perspective. We will often coordinate meetings with your CPA and attorney to ensure that all advisors are on the same page and focusing on what's right for you.